When you purchase the Rental Protection Plan during check out, you will not be held responsible for the full replacement value of damaged or stolen equipment. If something does go wrong, you will be responsible for 10% of the damage costs or $500, whichever is less.
Damage to Big Tex Rentals Equipment for:
- Accidental damage, as long as the damage does not result from intentional abuse or misuse of the equipment.
- Rental vehicles provided the customer or permitted
userof a customer does not use the vehicle in violation of any terms of the Rental Agreement or any laws.
- RPP Opt-Out is not necessary for motor vehicle rentals.
- Theft of Big Tex Rentals Equipment and Vehicles.
RPP does NOT cover:
- Damage to tires and tubes caused by a
blow out, bruises, cuts, punctures or other causes inherent in the use of the equipment.
- Damage to Equipment Resulting From Abuse or improper use.
The customer is responsible for the care and safekeeping of the rental equipment from the time of delivery or